|Active File Recovery|
Active File Recovery Professional / Ultimate Corporate 15.0.7
Active File Recovery is a handy utility for finding and recovering files that have been deleted and lost. Formatted, deleted or lost files can easily be formatted with the help of this software. The search for files found in this program is much faster than other similar programs. Two SuperScan and QucikScan modes are used for in-depth search and quick search. If you have more information and retrieval, you can use SuperScan and if you are using QucikScan if your speed is the same. This program can retrieve files in various types of memory such as: SD card, flash drive, hard disk, CD, DVD, floppy disk and so on. Also, to recover files from hard disk formatted drives, it can boot from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, EXT3, and EXT4 file systems. This program can restore more than 100 file format files including photos, videos, compressed, text, office, tracks and specialized software. Set filter to search files is another feature of this software. You can set your own criteria for file search (for example, just a photo, a volume less than 10 MB) and retrieve your deleted files accordingly.
Features and Features Active File Recovery:
- Full support for FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, EXT2, EXT3, EXT4 and …
- Recover formatted computer drives
- Restore drives locked with BitLocker or TrueCrypt
- Recovers drives that are completely removed from partitioning
- Supports high-capacity and high-capacity hard disks
- Supports portable and fixed memory types
- Recovery functionality in the boot environment by Active @ LiveCD in the Ultimate version
- Support for various types of file formats (DOC, XLS, PPT, DOCX, XLSX, PPTX, JPG, BMP, AVI, ZIP, RAR, PDF, etc.) plus specialized file format (AutoCAD)
- Filtering the search for files
- Reporting from completed searches
- Recover drives made by virtual machines VMWare or VirtualBox
Active File Recovery Tips:
- The only advantage of Ultimate versus Pro is the ability to create a Boot CD, which allows you to restore your files to the boot environment.
- Files that have been shred by special software can not be restored by this software
- This application is used to restore deleted random files, deleted from Recycle Bin, formatted or encoded drives.
- The software also supports 4096-byte hard drives
Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, Server 2012, Server 2008, Server 2003, XP
Use the contents of the key.txt file to activate the software.
Password (s): Password: wwW.DOWNLOadly.ir
Pro version with volume: 28 MB
Ultimate edition: 666 MB