Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner 11.0.170951158 Retail
The Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner software allows you to easily secure your site. This software scans your site using some vulnerabilities and announces all the problems and ways to influence it.
Features and Features Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner:
- Web Scanner : A web scanner is a security check automatically. Website security scans typically include two phases:
- Crawling: Analyzes the site automatically to build the site structure
- Scanning: Launching a series of vulnerabilities against web-based files and programs
- AcuSensor Technology Agent : Identify more vulnerabilities than traditional security scanners
- Port Scanner: Perform a port scan against a web server hosting site
- Target Finder: Specifies the web server on ports 80, 443 in a range of ip addresses
- Subdomain Scanner: Scans subdomains using various techniques
- Blind SQL Injector: Ideal for penetration testing, Blind SQL Injector is a data extraction tool that you can analyze sql injection bugs.
- HTTP Editor: Create, analyze and edit HTTP requests and server replies
- HTTP Sniffer: Check and modify http traffic between the http client and a web server
- Supports HTML5 sites
- JSON vulnerability detection, XML data and HOST HTTP headers
- XSS vulnerability detection
- Blind XSS vulnerability detection
To see the full data Acunetix the annual visit.
Microsoft Windows XP and later
CPU: 32 bit or 64 bit processor
System memory: minimum of 2 GB RAM
Storage: 200 MB of available hard-disk space
Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 (or later)
For version 11 after installation, install the Service Provider License.exe file in the folder at the installation location and run and run with Run as administrator; after the license window is displayed, follow the steps for and registering software.
Some anti-viruses may detect as a virus if the file is clean.
This version was installed on 16th of March 2009 in Windows 10 64-bit and was successfully activated.
Password (s): Password: www.downloadly.ir