Mozilla Firefox 62.0 for Windows / Linux / macOS + Farsi
The Mozilla Foundation Firefox project began in September 2002 initially with Phoenix, and after a while, because Phoenix was named with a company of the same name, it was renamed Firebird in May 2003 while releasing version 0.6. The name also did not exist due to a database project of the same name, and eventually it was finalized on February 9, 2004, and at the same time the release of the 0.8 version of the name Firefox (Firefox).
Mozilla Firefox became the most popular browser shortly and attracted many users. The high speed loading of pages, the replacement of tabs instead of separate tabs (Tabbed Browsing), application extensions, and so on … were the features that made Firefox overnight to the browser.
After the arrival of Google with the Chrome browser and the free Oprah browser, the competition became hotter and continues to be …
On November 14, 2017, the Mozilla Foundation, with a major upgrade, introduced a different version of the Mozilla Firefox Quantum, which doubled in speed and consumed 30% less memory than most users in the first choice.
Features and Features of the Mozilla Firefox Browser:
– Extreme security of Firefox over other browsers
– Load high speed pages in Firefox, as well as improve application speed in new releases
– Simple, yet professional and highly flexible user interface
– Extensions are very diverse and functional
– Full compatibility with a variety of web design technologies
– Strong and distinct RSS feature of this browser than other browsers
– Has dedicated versions for different operating systems
Firefox Tips Tips:
– Always the final version of Firefox, and there are no trial versions due to problems, and the use of these versions is also not recommended.
– To install the new version of Mozilla Firefox, it is not necessary to remove the previous version, and only the implementation of the new version will suffice.
– The last version of the program is always placed on the main page of the Mozilla site, with a delay of its FTP.
: Operating Systems
Windows XP SP2 –
Windows Server 2003 SP1 –
Windows Vista –
Windows 7 –
Windows 8 –
– Windows 10
Please note that while 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows Vista and Windows 7 can be used to run Firefox, only 32-bit builds of Firefox are supported at this time.
CPU: Pentium 4 or newer processor that supports SSE2
HDD: 200MB of hard drive space
Installing Firefox does not have a specific point and with the installation of a new version, the information and settings of the previous version are kept and updated.
English versions of Firefox:
Persian version of Firefox:
Password (s): Password: www.downloadly.ir