NetSupport Manager (Control and Client) 12.50.0004
NetSupport Manager is a powerful software for remote control and access with PC support and desktop management. With this software you can monitor all types of devices, including PC, laptop, tablet and mobile phone. You can use NetSupport Manager for remote support, remote collaboration, or even recording and streaming sessions. If necessary, the software can collect a list of hardware and software information, services, and monitored system settings and display them to quickly resolve problems. NetSupport Manager can easily access other systems in LAN, WAN, and Internet networks with complete safety and without having to set up a remote access firewall.
NetSupport Manager software features:
- Run on a variety of devices with a variety of operating systems (Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, ChromeOS, Linux).
- Thumbnail display of all connected systems for better control of systems
- Grouping of connected systems
- Display the system with the best quality and color
- Transferring files from the original system to a connected system or vice versa
- Collect the list of hardware and software information system
- Connect on LAN, WAN and Internet over TCP / IP and HTTP protocols
- Cryptography for connecting to a remote system
- Call and communicate through chat and voice with the remote system
- View the exact geographic profile of the remote system
Desktop Managers: GNOME, KDE , Unity 2D, Ubuntu Classic (No Effects Only), MATE and Cinnamon
The Readme.txt file is in the folder.
Password (s): Password: www.downloadly.ir