MikroTik RouterOS 6.43.8 Level 6 for VMware
Mikrotik RouterOS is the mainstream microprocessor of the Linux operating system, which, by installing on the company’s dedicated hardware or on standard x86-based computers, converts hardware into a network router and adds many additional features. Executes. Such as the firewall, a virtual private network provider and client. In order to improve the performance of this operating system, you must obtain permission for each feature. The company’s application for the Windows operating system is called Winbox, which provides a graphical interface to configure the router and monitor its function. At the same time, RouterOS provides access through telnet, SSH and FTP.
Features and Features Mikrotik RouterOS:
- Mac-based access for initial configuration
- Powerful command line configuration interface with integrated programming capabilities, available through local terminal, serial console, telnet and ssh
- Use the API to create your own configuration and monitoring
- Save and load backup binary configuration
- Export and import configurations in readable text format
- Filter by IP address and address range, port and port range, IP protocol, DSCP, IPv6 support
- Routing and virtual sending, policy-based routing
- IPv4 dynamic routing protocols including RIP v1 / v2, OSPFv2, BGP v4
- Dynamic IPv6 routing protocols including RIPng, OSPFv3, BGP
- Double-sided BFD detection
- Save HTTP Proxy Server, Transparent HTTP Proxy
- Bandwidth Test, Ping-Flow, Sniffer Envelope, Email Sending Tool and SMS
- Dynamic DNS Update Tool
- NTP Server Client and Sync with GPS System
- Full Internet-based installation of active PXE and EtherBoot network card
To see the full data Mikrotik RouterOS to here , see.
x86, 65mb ram, 600mhz CPU
– To use this virtual machine (VM), first unzip the files and then import the OVM Template file for VM into the virtualization software. For VMware Virtual Machine
– In order to address the MAC Address problem, it is recommended to change the MAC Address by setting the MAC Address to the Generate button.
– If after running the VM, you are asked if you copied or copied the machine – Move, in the answer saying that the copy has been copied.
– The default username and password are empty.
Password (s): Password: www.downloadly.ir