Microsoft Windows 8.1 MSDN With Update 3 x86 / x64
After the success of Windows 7, Microsoft was in a difficult position to maintain this position, and with the introduction of a variety of mobile devices equipped with a touch screen, it was necessary for Windows to be optimized for them. Finally, in the middle of 2012, Windows 8 and later Windows 8.1 (Windows 8.1 MSDN) were introduced to respond to the needs of the users day.
Microsoft in this version of Windows used a new design language and interface, first known as the Subway, and then was renamed to Modern and Windows 8 due to a complaint from the German Metro AG. The main feature of this interface was the removal of the traditional Windows Start menu and the replacement of a single page and separate environment instead.
The main purpose of this interface was to optimize and have more features available to users who use mobile devices like Windows tablets. But Microsoft apparently forgot that a large number of Windows users were still desktop users, and that’s why Windows was not well received, and Microsoft decided to update an update to get these comments and other Windows 8 problems. The full-fledged version of Windows 8 comes with a new version that will eventually be available in late 2013, Windows Blue or Windows 8.1.
In the spring of 2014, Microsoft released another update for Windows 8.1 (Windows 8.1 MSDN) to make Windows desktop users more satisfied. After upgrading this version of Windows 8.1, the user will be redirected directly to the desktop (a default feature that was not available in the Windows 8.1 version), as well as several changes for more and more useful than the desktop, the mouse, and the keyboard. There is an update to the Windows 8 user interface to be marginalized.
Although Microsoft had announced it would not provide another update, but in the last days of 2014, in a complete silence, another update called Update 3, also known on some sites with Update 4, was introduced.
Features and Features of Windows 8.1 ( Windows 8.1 MSDN ):
– High speed up and up
– Attractive and user-friendly environment with faster access
– There are new and updated software such as alarm clock, video editing, calculator, voice recorder and more.
– IE 11 with new features and higher speed
– The ability to login using the image
– Windows multitasking optimization
– Use Ribbon Design in Windows Explorer
– Support for high resolution screens
– The latest version of DirectX is 11.2
– Optimize the image display tool and solve the problem of displaying all the images
– Possibility to pin Windows Store software on Desktop
– Has built-in virtual drive to simulate common image formats such as ISO
– Optimizing the environment of this PC or the former computer and the former My Computer
– Return the Start button and try to reconstruct the desktop user with the new Start menu
Windows 8.1 OSD Tips for MSDN :
– Windows Presentation is the original version of Microsoft and MSDN and is presented without any tampering, even in the filename.
– Windows 8.1, like Windows 8, comes in four major editions of Professional, Core, RT and Enterprise, with the RT version of the ARM processor designed.
Enterprise Edition has more features for professional users than Windows, but it does not have Windows Media Center installation. The Media Center also comes as a separate plug-in, and is not installed by default in the original professional edition; download this version to install Windows Professional with the Media Center .
System Requirements for Windows 8.1 MSDN
( Processor: 1 Gigahertz (GHz) or faster with PAE, NX, and SSE2 support
( RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit
( Hard disk space: 16 GB (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit
Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver
After downloading and extracting, there are two ways to install; one is to burn Windows using software such asPowerISO or UltraISO on a DVD or copy it to Flash using the software.
Use the following series to install:
: Default Retail Channel (Install) Keys
Core Edition: 334NH-RXG76-64THK-C7CKG-D3VPT
Professional Edition: XHQ8N-C3MCJ-RQXB6-WCHYG-C9WKB
Enterprise Edition: FHQNR-XYXYC-8PMHT-TV4PH-DRQ3H
: (gVLK KMS Keys (Use only with KMS Activation
Core Edition: M9Q9P-WNJJT-6PXPY-DWX8H-6XWKK
Professional Edition: GCRJD-8NW9H-F2CDX-CCM8D-9D6T9
Enterprise Edition: MHF9N-XY6XB-WVXMC-BTDCT-MKKG7
To activate, also use the crack here .
“:” Info “:”
Detailed specifications of this version:
Microsoft Windows 8.1 with Update 3 Enterprise MSDN x86
File Name: en_windows_8.1_enterprise_with_update_x86_dvd_6050710.iso
Microsoft Windows 8.1 with Update 3 Enterprise MSDN x64
File Name: en_windows_8.1_enterprise_with_update_x64_dvd_6054382.iso
Microsoft Windows 8.1 with Update 3 Professional Volume MSDN x86
File Name: en_windows_8.1_pro_vl_with_update_x86_dvd_6050918.iso
Microsoft Windows 8.1 with Update 3 Professional Volume MSDN x64
File Name: en_windows_8.1_pro_vl_with_update_x64_dvd_6050880.iso
Edit Professional Volume
Password (s): Password: www.downloadly.ir
32-bit version: 2.73 GB
64-bit version: 3.68 GB