SystemRescueCd is a valuable rescue disk burned on CD. This is a Linux-based rescue disk and it can be installed in addition to the CD-ROM on the flash drive. This tool can be used to troubleshoot the system and save the broken systems in emergency situations. Various tools are included in this disc: Troubleshooting, repairing and fixing component bug, tools for mounting NTFS drives, network configuration, network services, search tools, anti-virus, and so on.
SystemRescueCd comes with many Linux tools like fstools, partimages, parted, and basic tools such as editors, command-line tools, network tools, and more. This boot disk can be used on servers, Linux, Windows systems. The kernel supports the ext2 / ext3 / ext4, ReiserFS, Reiser4, Btrfs, XFS, JFS, VFAT, NTFS, and iso9660 systems and is also compatible with network file systems such as NFS and Sarmba.
Features and Features of SystemRescueCd:
- Linux-based operating system and boot through CD, Flash, even when the main operating system is not loaded.
- Support for EXT2, EXT3, EXT4, Reiserfs, Reiser4, BTRFS, XFS, JFS, VFAT, NTFS, ISO9660 filesystems.
- Supports Samba and NFS network file systems
- Create, edit, copy and restore hard disk partitions
- Backup data
- Different tools for debugging and repairing the system
- Various tools for hard disk partitioning
- The ability to use other kernels at boot time
- Possibility to create custom disk boot for users
- Different tools for working with hard drives
- Working with the network through ssh-, dhcp-, tftp-, vnc-server, rsync, nfs-, samba-, ftp-clients
- Cache the image boot to continue the LiveCD operation
- And …
USB transfer training software in here to see.
Password (s): Password: www.downloadly.ir