KMPlayer 220.127.116.11 Windows / 0.3.2 Beta for macOS
KMPlayer Kim Player (Media Player) is a multi-media multimedia player program that lets you run different types of available formats. Separate Codecs can execute media files because KMPlayer software has in-app codecs. Supported codecs are internal and external. For voice codecs, Kim Player supports RTS, MPEG1, MPEG2, AAC, WMA7, WMA8, OGG and more. This powerful media player supports high-definition video playback, which allows you to watch premium-quality movies featuring 3D, 4K, and UHD.
KMPlayer lets you capture audio, image and take screenshots and can save any format you want. This player provides full control over the choice of DVD, movie menu, subtitle menu, sound menu, brightness, contrast and … according to the user’s needs.
KMPlayer features and features:
- Support for a variety of media equipment
- Supports Winamp, RealMedia, QuickTime
- Supports various types of output devices
- Types of symlink function and image processing function
- Types of speech processing function
- Frequency analysis and output function of ripple patterns when playing music
- Support for live devices such as TVs and cameras
- Powerful video capture function, take photo, view wallpaper
- Resize image function
- Supports 27 languages including: English, French, German, Italian and …
- Use Text to Speech to read subtitles
- Playback of all audio and video formats including avi, mkv, mov, mp4, 3gp, ogg theora, ogm, rmvb, mpeg1 / 2, vob and …
To see the full data KMPlayer to here , see
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
This application is free.
Password (s): Password: www.downloadly.ir
Windows version: 37 MB
Portable Version: 47 MB
Mac version: 30 MB