Acronis Backup Advanced 11.7.50088 + Universal Restore + BootCD
Acronis Backup & Recovery Advanced is one of Acronis’ professional software for professional network backup, known as Acronis Backup & Recovery Advanced, and formerly known as Acronis True Image Echo. Speed is higher than competitors due to the faster and incremental and user-friendly interface of the software. This program is provided in various edits to back up different items, which usually publishes license versions of Server and Workstation.
Features and Features of Acronis Backup Advanced Software :
– A graphical user interface with quick learning
– Full and accurate high speed backup
– Incremental backup feature means making changes to initial backup to increase speed and reduce volume
– Ability to store in several places like Hard, FTP, Tape and …
– Flexible recovery of required information from backup files
– Central and integrated management by displaying system status reports
– Ability to create boot image with most software features
– Compress data while backing up
– Deduplication capability to greatly reduce the amount of data and thus increase the speed of operation (requires licensing)
– Universal Restore to retrieve information without the need to coordinate the source and destination hardware (requires licensing)
– Save backup files to a secret and secure partition
– Ability to schedule and automate backup and restore operations
– Supports file systems and various storage media (full list in required cms section).
Acronis Backup Advanced Tips :
– This program is installed and tested by downloading as a server version.
– The provided license enables Universal Restore and does not enable Deduplication.
– The boot image of this version is also presented separately.
– If you download the original version of the software, you do not need to download the boot image and you can create the image through the Tools menu and the Create bootable media section.
– Two versions are available, with a fuller version that has more volume, more complete features.
Supported operating systems
(Windows XP Professional SP2 + (x86 / x64
Windows 2000 SP4 – all editions except for the Datacenter edition
(Windows Server 2003/2003 R2 – Standard and Enterprise editions (x86 / x64
Windows Small Business Server 2003/2003 R2
(Windows Vista – all editions except for Vista Home Basic and Vista Home Premium (x86 / x64
(Windows Server 2008 – Standard, Enterprise, Datacenter, and Web editions (x86 / x64
Windows Small Business Server 2008
(Windows 7 – all editions except for the Starter and Home editions (x86 / x64
Windows Server 2008 R2 – Standard, Enterprise, Datacenter, Foundation, and Web editions
Windows MultiPoint Server 2010/2011/2012
Windows Small Business Server 2011 – all editions
(Windows 8 / 8.1 – all editions, except for Windows RT editions (x86 / x64
Windows Server 2012/2012 R2 – all editions
Windows Storage Server 2003/2008/2008 R2 / 2012/2012 R2
Supported Storage Media
Hard disk drives
(Networked storage devices (SMB and FTP
CD / DVD / HD-DVD / Blu-Ray
ZIP®, Rev® and other removable media
P-ATA (IDE), S-ATA, SCSI, iSCSI, IEEE1394 (Firewire) and USB 1.1 / 2.0 / 3.0 drives, PC card
Tape drives and tape autoloaders
Acronis Cloud Storage
Supported File Systems
FAT16 / 32
ReFS – volume recovery without the volume resize capability. Supported in Windows Server 2012/2012 R2 only
Ext2 / Ext3 / Ext4
ReiserFS3 – specific files can not be recovered from disk backups located on Acronis Backup Storage Node
ReiserFS4 – volume recovery without the volume resize capability; particular files can not be recovered from disk backups located on Acronis Backup Storage Node
XFS – volume recovery without the volume resize capability; particular files can not be recovered from disk backups located on Acronis Backup Storage Node
JFS – specific files can not be recovered from disk backups located on the Acronis Backup Storage Node
Install the program as a trial by choosing ” I want to start a free trial .” After installing the software, click Change License from the Help menu , and then select Change in the window that appears. In the next window enable the Use the following … option and enter the serial in the Serial.txt file and confirm.
To use boot images, you can burn on software using software such as UltraISO or PowerISO , and can also be copied to Flash using the software.
Acronis Backup Advanced 11.7.50088 + Universal Restore
Acronis Backup Advanced Workstation / Server 11.7.50064
Password (s): Password: www.downloadly.ir
Full version: 1.96 GB
Boot image: 277 MB