Acronis Disk Director 12.0.96 / Advanced 11.0.12077 + BootCD
Acronis software has always been one of the best. Acronis Disk Director’s program for the company’s partition management, if it’s not the best software, is definitely one of the best. Easy-to-use, high-speed, and all the tools needed to manage hard drives from the features of this program.
Features and Features of the Acronis Disk Director Software :
– User-friendly and easy-to-use GUI
– Build, delete, resize and manage partitions entirely without losing information
– Fast recovery of lost partitions
– Full compatibility with the software interface and hardware interface (UEFI), as well as the old interface BIOS (Basic Input / Output System)
– Clone function to back up the operating system partition
– Possibility to create boot image for independent use of Windows
– Convert all types of formats and partition properties to each other
– Ability to split a partition into two parts to install two operating systems in a drive
– Supports file systems FAT16 – FAT32 – NTFS – Ext2 – Ext3 – ReiserFS3 – Linux SWAP
Acronis Disk Director Tips :
– This version is installed and tested by Downloader.
– The software is presented in two versions: advanced and advanced; an advanced version is suitable for network partitioning, which is released as Server and Workstation, which is included for both serials.
– The boot image of both versions is also provided separately.
– If you download the original version of the software, you do not need to download the boot image and you can create the image through the Tools menu and Acronis Bootable Media Builder.
For best use of hard disk space, it is best to minimize the number of partitions and instead use folders to categorize the data; hence, two and a maximum of three partitions are sufficient.
Supported operating systems
All edition of Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1
Recommended hardware requirements
Computer processor: 1Ghz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
System memory: 512MB or more
Screen resolution: 1024 × 768 or higher
CD / DVD recording drive or a flash drive for bootable media creation
Minimum hardware requirements
Boot firmware: Bios-based, UEFI-based
Computer processor: modern processor, 800Mhz or faster
System memory: 256MB
Screen resolution: 800 × 600 pixels
Installation disk space: 150MB
Start installing the software and in the first step, activate the first serial in the text file, and then enter the second serial and complete the installation. Disable software file access to the Internet through your Windows Firewall or Anti-Virus. To install the advanced version, also use serials in the Serial.txt file.
To use boot images, you can burn on software using software such as UltraISO or PowerISO , and can also be copied to Flash using the software.
Password (s): Password: www.downloadly.ir
Home Edition: 250 MB
Boot Disk Boot Edition: 152 MB
Advanced version: 225 MB
Advanced boot disk: 55.3 MB