Directory Opus Pro 12.6 Build 6369 Multilingual
The Opus Directory is a powerful file manager for the Windows environment. We are all familiar with the Windows default Windows Explorer. A familiar graphical interface that manages and scrolls through various files and folders. Microsoft has tried to keep it simple with the compilation of essential features in Windows Explorer and make it easier for end users to use, but there are those who work more professionally in the Windows environment and the default Windows Explorer options for them. Not enough. As a result, many companies with the knowledge of this need to build file managers much more powerful than Windows Explorer to resolve the need for these categories of users.
Opus Directory Opus is a professional software provided for this purpose. In addition to the basic features of Windows Explorer, this software includes a huge number of new features that make managing and scrolling files and folders in Windows much easier. For example, you can divide the manager window into several sections, and work independently in each section. Something that is not possible in Windows Explorer or opening folders in separate tabs within a single window that makes navigating between folders much easier. It also has advanced search and filtering capabilities, batch file renaming, FTP support, volume calculation, folders, and many other features that will definitely be of interest to professional users.
Features and Features of Directory Opus:
- Ability to manage multiple folders simultaneously in separate windows
- Open folders in separate tabs for quick switching between them
- Ability to replace the program with the default Windows Explorer
- Filtering, sorting and grouping files
- Ability to colorize or assign icons to files based on their specifications
- Ability to rename batch files and folders
- Ability to change the metadata of files
- FTP support
- Tools for detecting duplicate files or syncing files and folders
- Copy copied files to enhance the copy performance
- Possibility to perfectly customize the appearance of the program
- High processing speed due to the use of parallel programming and modern design of the program
- Supports the latest generation of 4K monitors
- Availability of 32 and 64 bit versions
- And …
Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Server 2012, 2008, 2003.
Directory Opus natively supports both 32 bit (x86) and 64 bit (x64) versions of Windows.
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
Password (s): Password: www.downloadly.ir