HelpSmith Pro 6.4 Build 17.127
HelpSmith is a text-based visual tool that you can use to create HTML, CHM, PDF files, Web Help systems, manuals, and Microsoft Word documents. HelpSmith software includes Unicode dynamic word processor, spell checking, template support and variables, media storage for easy graphics and video manipulation, and other useful tools.
Features and Features HelpSmith:
- Create help files and documents in various formats: HTML documents, CHM, manuals, Microsoft Word and …
- Use the conditional set of features to create multiple copies of the same document at any time
- Use variables in the content or in the text parameter to insert names, dates, and other values into documents
- Insert and manage graphics and video files in the Help file
- Support for graphic formats: BMP, PNG, JPEG, GIF, ICO, WMF, EMF
- Supports video formats: AVI, WMV, MPG, Flash (SWF), MP4, MOV
- Customize the appearance of the help file using dynamic style and subject templates with direct editing capabilities in the program
- Insert HTML custom code in the Help file: Easily add video from YouTube, Insert Google Analytics code, and so on
- Writing topics in different languages thanks to Unicode support
- Ability to handle large Help projects that may contain a large number of topics, images and video files.
- Optimized for working with a large amount of information and utilizing minimum system resources at the same time
- Integrating the Help system with your software, creating header files for C #, VB.NET, C ++, Delphi, Visual Basic, VBA
- Use intelligent project integration for joint work on the same project, for translation purposes, creating a library of topics and templates.
Windows XP • Windows Vista • Windows Vista 64-bit • Windows 7 • Windows 7 64-bit • Windows 8 • Windows 8 64-bit • Windows 10 • Windows 10 64-bit
After installation, copy the file in the Crack folder at the software installation location.
Password (s): Password: www.downloadly.iR