Kaspersky Rescue Disk 2018 18.104.22.168 Build 2018.09.08 + USB
Kaspersky Rescue Disk is a free and secure program to remove viruses from computers without risk of infection. You can use this program to infect a virus when the system is infected, because the computer is not disinfected using antivirus software or malware removal software. For example, like the Kaspersky antivirus tool running under the operating system. In this case, eliminating contamination is more effective because malicious programs are not controlled when the operating system is loaded. To scan and remove threats from an infected computer without risk of infecting other files or computers, you can boot from Kaspersky Rescue Disk software.
Kaspersky Rescue Disk features and features:
- Configure objects Scan settings: change the security level, create a scan domain, change the type of objects you want to scan, limit the scan time, configure the scanned combinations of files, put the default settings
- Configure database update settings: Select update source, specify proxy server settings, specify regional settings, return to previous databases
- Configuring Additional Settings: Selecting Detection of Types of Special Threats, Creating Trusted Area, Configuring Notification Settings, Specifying Report Storage Time, Specifying Quarantine Savings and Backup Time
- Updating application modules, adding RAID array support
- Ability to configure network including Wi-Fi
- Modify text mode operation
- Modify operating system kernel and operating system kernel
- Added a set of third-party software packages
Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Server 2003, 2008, 2012 (32-bit, 64-bit)
See the USB Usability Guide here .
Password (s): Password: www.downloadly.ir